InterForm Data Collection Administration: WebCounts
WebCounts is an on-line reporting tool created to assist administration of InterForm based data
collection forms. The counts program is a .cgi file that is placed on the server. To access WebCounts,
users open their web browser and type in a URL to the WebCounts program (or by clicking a link to
WebCounts on a web page). This enables data collection managers to monitor the results of data
collection administration at remote locations in real time. After entering a password to access counts,
users can select questions to report on.
Click here for an example of the WebCounts
WebCounts has the following features:
Back to the InterForm Page
- WebCounts can display current results on specified question(s) based on the current database
content. Example standard report.
- WebCounts can display the results of specified question(s) based on the results of another
question (the query question). Example
- WebCounts can download a text file that lists completed ID's from the database.
- WebCounts can download a list of incomplete cases in the database that includes USERID,
Password, and the percentage complete. This feature can be used to send reminders to finish the
- The form designer can select any or all questions in the data collection
form to allow reporting for WebCounts.
- The form designer can select any or all questions to allow query reports in counts. A
query report displays the results of a question(s) based on the results of a different question.
- The form designer can set two separate levels of passwords to control access
to the WebCounts program. This allows multi-tiered access to WebCounts.