Beginning Tutorial - Online Reports
EZSurvey online reports can be seen at the end of the survey, for a single user, and summary reports can be seen throughout the survey. Summary reports, by default, will be seen at the end of the survey, after the single user reports.
Single user reports show the results for the user who is taking the survey. If needed, calculations can be done on their answers to show calculated results. Single user reports show the text of the answer and not just the response code.
Summary reports show reports of all users who have taken the survey. By default EZSurvey uses bar charts to graph the results. Typical results include the total number of responses for the question and the total number of responses for each answer,
If needed, developers with moderate programing experience can use the EZSurvey server-side scripting language to create custom reports based on groups, calculations, and queries.
- Go to Publish Create a web form.
- Go to the Web Form Setup page,
- If you want a single user report, select Show a report of the respondents answers and Generate a new report
- If you want a summary report, select Show a summary statistics report and Generate a new report
- When you are done, press OK to generate the new report files.
Custom Online Summary Report
To create a custom online summary report (pro only) select Analysis Online summary report See also Online Summary Report
Custom Online Single User Report
To create a custom online single report (pro only) select Analysis Online summary report. See also Online Single User Report