Analysis Menu - Online Single User Report
The Single User Report is a report that is displayed after the survey has been submitted by the user. It can show all of the survey answers by the user or it can be customized to show them specific data.
The Single User Report Generator (Pro only) will generate a .rep report template file that is use for online single user reporting.
- Which question to you want to include in the report? - This is a list of the questions and objects in the form. Any question or object you select will be a part of the report page.
- Page background color? - The color of the page background. The default is White
- Date and Time options - The two options are to put a date stamp and a time stamp on the page.
- Put in a link to the summary statistics report. - If you have a Summary statistics report, you can put a link to it from the single user report page.
- Put in a link back to the survey with ID and Password. - If the survey has ID Tracking, a link can be put on this page to log the user back into the survey.
- Question Text - The text of the current question.
- Question Name - The name of the current question, found in the fieldname box.
- Question Type - The question type of the current question.
- Question Options - Specify if you want this screen to show again for this question type. This page will be displayed for every question type. If you want it displayed for every question, select Show options for every question
- Select Analysis Online Single User Report
- From the Online Single User Report Generator screen, select the questions and objects you want to have in the report.
- Select Save
- From the Online Single User Report Options screen, select, the Question Text color, Question Font face , Question Font size and other settings.
- Select Save
- If the Online Summary Report Options page opens again, it is for a different question. Set the options for this question and select Save.