Form Design: Rearrange Objects
The Form Design | Rearrange objects option allows you to rearrange various objects in your form. You may change the order in which questions and various response types are displayed in their respective lists.
This feature is also your method for deleting any object that you do not want to use in your form.
NOTE: be sure to back up your database before using this feature, as it makes any changes you have made permanently altered.
How to use the Rearrange objects option.
- Select the project that you want to work with in the Project name box.
- Select Form Design | Rearrange objects.
- In the Rearrange objects window, select the Object option from the menu and choose the type of object that you want to rearrange.
- To move an object up or down in the list, select it and click on the up or down button. If you wish to view, rename or delete an object, select the object and click the respective button.
- To save your changes, select File | Save Form. If you do not select this option, none of your changes will be saved in your form.