Edit Menu - Form Translator
The Form translator lets you translate your form into another language or simply modify all of the text in your form. Once you have translated all of the text you can import the translated text file.
- Have the survey file opened (see how to open EZSurvey project).
- Save the project.
- Select Edit Form translator. The Form Translator window will open.
- Select Export the translation file and press Save.
- Modify the translation file, and save it.
- Open the Form translator again.
- Select Import the translation file and press Save.
- Save the project as a different name.
- Validation alert wording can be set though the graphical user interface on the Advanced Options | Validation page.
- You can change the language in the follow-on question box by editing the ezsjava.html file located in the \Program Files\Raosoft\EZSurvey\rsrc directory.