Edit Menu - Section 508 Accessibility
EZSurvey can make your form compliant with Section 508 for the Rehabilitation Act. This may substantially alter the form, so you should save the form before you use this function. The Section 508 Accessibility wizard modifies:
- Table of questions
- Questions that require a response will display a message and not just change color.
- Hidden text will be revealed and additional guidance added.
- Response types (optional)
- Text formatting tags (optional)
After the Section 508 Accessibility wizard is complete, the changes cannot be undone.
- Have the survey file opened (see how to open EZSurvey project).
- Save the form (make a backup copy).
- Select Edit Prep for screen readers (Sec 508). The Section 508 Accessibility window will open.
- Select your options and press the Save button.
- Save the form with a different name.