Analysis Menu - Online Summary Report
The Online Summary Report is a report that can be shown to either survey takers or the administrator. A link may be given to the survey takers to view the summary report. The Online Summary Report views survey activity in real-time.
The Online Summary Report Generator (Pro only) creates a report (.rep) template file that is put into the uploads directory. Administrators may access this report to view the current survey activity. Select Analysis Online Summary Report:
- Which questions do you want to include in the report? - This is a list of the questions and objects in the form. Any question or object you select will be put into the report page.
- Page Background Color? - The color of the page background. The default is White.
- Add a chart of submissions per day. - This is a chart that shows the number of daily submits.
- Question Text - The text of the current question.
- Question Name - The name of the current question, found in the fieldname box.
- Question Type - The question type of the current question.
- Question Options - Specify if you want this screen to show again for this question type. This page will be displayed for every question type. If you want it displayed for every question, select Show options for every question
- Select Analysis Online Summary Report
- From the Online Summary Report Generator screen, select the questions and objects you want to have in the report.
- Select Save
- From the Online Summary Report Options screen, select, the Question Text color, Question Font face , Question Font size and other settings.
- Select Save
- If the Online Summary Report Options page opens again, it is for a different question type. Set the options for this question and select Save.