Drawing Tools - Ruler
Creates a ruler and places it on the page. The ruler has 10 tick marks and is ruled from 10-100.
To create a ruler:
- Select Drawing Tools Ruler .
- Click on the page where you would like to place the ruler.
- While you cannot change the number of tick marks or the numbers themselves, you
can use Edit Font to change the style and size of the numbers.
- After placing it, you can stretch its handles to the desired size or move it to
- You can change its color by selecting it and going to Edit Font and choosing
the desired color.