Analysis - Group Pareto Plot
Pareto plot provides you with a bar plot comparison of
the groups you have composed.
To place a pareto graph on the page:
- First compose the groups that you would like to compare against each other. See
Compose group for information on how to do this.
- Select Analysis Group Pareto Plot
- Choose what data you want compared by clicking on an item in the Select
display value window and clicking on the right arrow button to move the item
into the Display order selected window. The order in which you move the items
into the Display order selected window will be the order in which they are displayed.
The following Display values can be chosen:
- %Agree - The bar plotted corresponds to the percent that submitted
positive feedback for the question or group you are reporting on.
- %Responses - The values shown next to the bar plotted corresponds to
the percentage of respondents for the each response in a group.
- %DontKnow -
- Average - The value shown next to the bar plotted corresponds
to the average value for the group.
- StdDev - The value shown next to the bar plotted corresponds to
the standard deviation for the group.
- StdErr - The value shown next to the bar plotted corresponds to
the standard error for the group.
- Cases - The number of cases that are in the group.
- Bar plot display options:
- Average - The bar plot represents the average.
- %Agree - The bar plot represents the percentage of agreement
based on the response codes specified in the textbox
below the %Agree radio button.
- Choose additional formatting options for your data presentation:
Click on the Finish button to have the plot drawn on the page.
- Text - Shows the name of the group on the left of the bar plot.
- Bar plot - You can choose to not have the bars plotted if all you want
is the data for the groups.
- Data value - Displays the value of the Average or
%Agree to the right of the bar plotted, depending on which one you selected for
- High to low - If checked the groups are sorted based on the group's
Average or %Agree in descending order, depending on which you have selected. Use the radio buttons
for Average and %Agree to choose between which value will be used when sorting.
If unchecked the groups are sorted alphabetically by their name.
- Tabs - When displaying the values of the Average or %Agree to
the right of the bar plotted, this will space out the results as designated.
- Decimals - Displays values in decimal form with as many decimal places
as designated via the drop down box