View - Group List
Sometimes it is useful to look at a group of questions with the same response set as a
single response set for the purposes of analysis. These groups can then be plotted as though
they were individual questions. The group list allows you to run through results for groups
quickly. If you have not yet composed a group, clicking on View Group List
will prompt you to compose a group, so you can then continue with these instructions.
To view a plot for a group:
- Select View Group List to display the group list, if it is not
- Left click on the plot you want to change to.
- Select the group you want to plot. The current plot will be updated immediately.
Note on which plots are affected:
- If you click on To All in the Select query window
then all plots on the current report page will be changed to the selected question.
- If you click on To current in the Select query
window then only the selected plot will change when you choose a question from