Analysis - Custom Weighted Plot
Custom weighted plots allow you to report on an aggregated response set. You can
report figures such as the standard deviation, standard error, and the percentage
To place weighted score data on the report page:
- Choose a question from the Select Question listbox.
The report figures available to your question or group appear in the
Select Values listbox. Individual figures are displayed by
clicking on a listbox item in the Select Values listbox and clicking
the right-arrow button. All figures that will display on the plot appear
in the Display Order listbox.
Decide on which responses are considered positive feedback. For example, if
your question is:
- You can also report on a group by clicking the "Group" radio
button and selecting the desired question group to report on.
How do you rate our services?
Where Excellent = 5, Good = 4, Average = 3, Below Average = 2, Poor = 1 and
Don't Know = X.
- Below Average
- Don't Know
If you place "4 + 5" in the %Agree text box
(found in the Bar plot display value box) then all respondents that
choose a 4 or 5 will be defined as meeting the basline for being a positive
Choose additional formatting options for your data presentation:
Click on the Finish button and your mouse will become a crosshair,
allowing you to place your data anywhere on the report page.
- Bar Plot - Plots a bar with an appropriate length based upon
either the maximum for that data set.
- Text - Displays the question text next to the data.
- Data Value - Shows the value for the average or agreement percentage
(whichever you have chosen) next to the bar plot.
- Average - The bar plotted corresponds to the average value.
- %Agree - The bar plotted corresponds to the percent that submitted
positive feedback for the question or group you are reporting on.
- Decimals - Sets the number of decimal places for your results.
- Tabs - Sets the distance in inches between the data values you
have chosen to display.