Analysis - Custom Response Plot
A Custom Response Plot allows you to report the response counts and percentages
on individual responses or on aggregated responses.
To create a custom response plot:
- Select a question in the Select Questions listbox. The codes for the
individual responses will be displayed in the Codes for question selected
- In the Enter codes to be displayed textbox enter the codes of the responses
you would like to report on. To report on individual responses put a space in between
the codes. If you want to report on an aggregrate of responses place a plus sign in
between each code.
Other options for the way your data is presented include:
- Print question text - This will display the selected questions text, when
displaying the results.
- Decimals - Number of decimals shown in percent calculation.
- Column width - A number that you specify to determine each column's width for display.
- Print style - Allows you to include response counts and/or percentages.
- Show % - Incorporates the % symbols within the generated results.
- Highlight text color - If you wish this feature, when viewing the results, if any
result matches the condition, it will be highlighted.