Analysis - Compose groups
Compose groups allows you to aggregate questions with the same response set into
single response set for analysis purposes. When composing your groups keep
in mind how you compose your groups, as they may only contain weighted score type questions to obtain any meaningful results.
For instance, if you have five questions which ask you to rate six different employees on a
scale of 1 to 10, it would be useful to group the five questions together in order to find out
information such as:
a. the minimum or maximum rating received by any employee
b. the average rating received by any employee
c. the total number of rating points achieved by all the employees
To create a custom group:
- Select Analysis Compose Group or use the keyboard combination Ctrl+Shift+G.
The Compose question groups for analysis dialog box will appear
- In the listbox labeled Select questions in group, select the set
of questions you want to group.
- Click the --> button to move the questions into the Questions
- Name the group by typing a name in the Question group name box.
This should be a descriptive name so that you can identify the group later.
- Click the Save Changes button to add the group to the Question
groups defined listbox.
- Repeat the above process for additional groups. Click Finish when