Drawing Tools - Column Headings
When designing tables or graphs, many users find a need for labels to accompany their graphs,
tables, and results. This feature will simply and quickly set labels for you to place alongside
To create column headings:
Try the following to get an idea of how this function works:
- Select Drawing Tools Column Headings to bring up the table.
headings dialog box
- In the Labels textbox enter the column headings.
The labels are separated by carriage returns. If you wish to have a label span
more than one line use the "/" as a separator.
- The Tabs box sets the number of tabs that separate each label.
- In the Labels textbox type "one/two," and press enter.
- Type "four," and press enter.
- Type "five/six" and press enter.
- In the Tabs box set the number of tabs to 2.
- Click on Finish and place your labels on your form.