Data - Browse Database
Data Browse Database shows all fields in the database and their values.
To browse the database:
- Select Data Browse Database.
- Clicking on the empty box in the upper left corner of the table view displays a menu with
the following database modification and navigation functions:
- Add record - creates a new record
- Sort - allows you to sort alphabetically by question.
- Reverse order - allows you to sort in reverse alphabetical order by question.
- Reveal hidden columns - reveals any hidden questions and associated data.
- Query - allows you to compose a new query.
- Double-clicking on the row numbers brings up a copy of the survey.