Analysis Menu - Word Count
Word count is similar to Comments, except that it counts the frequency with which words are used. Use this command to look for trends and patterns in Write-in fields.
- Have the survey file opened (see how to open EZSurvey project).
- Make sure the path to the database that stores the survey data is valid.
- Select Database View database to see if the records in the database are available or not. If the records are available, you can continue. If they are not, you may need to stop here and check to see if the survey data has been collected correctly or not. (see the topics below for more information)
- Select Analysis Word count. The window that contains the write-in responses opens.
- Use File Save as to save the count as a tab delimited text file.