Email Menu - View Inbox
This operation allows you to open and view your Inbox.
- In the main window, select Email View Inbox from the menu bar.
- A window will appear showing a table of messages currently in the Inbox.
- This table shows the subject and sender of each message, as well as a flag to indicate if the message is new or old.
- A message may be selected by clicking on the left side of the row.
- Additional messages may be selected by holding down the Ctrl or Shift key, then clicking and dragging along the rows.
- The entire table can be selected by clicking on the upper left corner of the table and choosing Select all.
To select which messages to import into the database:
- Select a message, then choose Message Save selected messages from the menu.
- Copy the information to the clipboard by clicking on the upper left corner of the table and choosing Copy. The information will contain one row per line, tab delimited, and can be pasted into any text editor or document.