Publish - SCP
SCP is a file transfer protocol (like FTP) that will automatically transfer the web site files that EZSurvey creates onto the web site. This requires that SCP be installed and enabled on the web server. The SCP settings can be found on the New site setup window.
Upload files with SCP (secure copy)
Enable transferring files with SCP.
This is the SCP web server login name.
This is the SCP web server login password.
The address of the web server that EZSurvey is being published on.
The web server directory that the EZSurvey project is being published to.
- Select Upload files with SCP
- Enter the SCP login name in the Login name box
- Enter the SCP login password in the Password box
- Enter the name of the web server in the Server box. It will look something like
- Enter the full file path of the destination directory in the Directory box. It will look something like
/var/www/surveys/ for a UNIX server.