Analysis Menu - List Responses
EZSurvey can export a database in several formats. When you use the Analysis List responses command, you have the option of creating human-readable tables.
Other options available:
- HTML table - Creates an HTML file for reading or printing from a web browser
- Tab - Creates a file for pasting into word processing or spreadsheet documents
- Pipe - Creates a file delimited with a pipe | symbol
- Comma - Creates a file that can be opened with a database or spreadsheet program
- Fixed width - Creates a text file for use with some mainframe database programs
- Replace response codes with labels - Prints the descriptive labels for multiple-choice questions instead of the codes that are stored in the database. (Not yet implemented)
- UNIX linefeeds - Uses UNIX-style linefeeds (\n) instead of PC-style linefeeds (\r\n)
- Open the survey file (see how to open EZSurvey project).
- Make sure the path to the database that stores the survey data is valid.
- Select Database View database to see if the records in the database are available or not. If the records are available, you can continue. If they are not, you may need to stop here and check to see if the survey data has been collected correctly or not. (see the topics below for more information)
- Select Analysis List responses. The Report setup window opens.
- Select the questions you want to be available in the report table.
- Choose a delimiter option.
- Select the OK button. The Save report window opens.
- Choose the path and the name for the file.