Utilities Menu (Edit Form) - Import Email Message Files
This function allows you to import a text email that contains survey responses. EZSurvey reads the text messages and saves the responses to your database.
- Have the survey form (.EZF) open.
- Make sure the path to the database that stores the survey response is valid.
- Select Utilities Import email message files. The Select file window opens.
- Select the email message file and click on the Open button.
- Select Database View database to see that the new survey response has been added to the database or not.
Technical Note: When importing email files, EZSurvey looks for a minimal match for the shortest text line that will uniquely match the question. Note that the > | : and white spaces characters are omitted.