E-Mail - Import an Address Book
You can import and EZSurvey address book file or an address book file that you created from another program. Here are some guidelines as to how EZSurvey imports the address book file.
Address Book Details:
- The address book can either be tab-delimited or comma-delimited.
- It must have a field called EMAIL
- The address book file must end in .ASC, .CSV, or .TSV
- Every field in the address book must have a corresponding field in the EZSurvey form.
Here is an example of what the address book file might look like.
- Select Database Edit Database to open the database window.
- From the database window select File Import from ASCII. You will be prompted to select a file. Select the address book file that you want to import.
- After the address book is imported you will see
Also, please see Import Data File for importing an address book.