Database Menu - Export to SQL
Export all of the data in the EZSurvey database to SQL statements that can be used by an SQL database.
- Select Database View database to make sure that you have records in your database.
- Close the View database window.
- Select Database Export to SQL
- You will be asked to enter the name of the table. You can enter any table name that you want.
- Next, you must select the type of database that you are want to create the SQL statements for. Each database has slight differences with the SQL syntax. You may select a database with a different name as long as the SQL syntax is similar.
- Select Save and a text file with the SQL statements will be displayed. Both the CREATE and INSERT SQL statements will be created.