Database - Delete Records from Database
To delete one or more records in the survey database follow these steps.
- Have your form opened and make sure the survey database is available.
- Select Database Edit database. The Database Edit window will open.
- Right-click on the record you want to delete. The sub-menu will open.
- Select delete in the sub-menu. For safety reasons, EZSurvey temporarily deletes that record and marks a letter D in front of that record. You may undo the deletion by right-clicking on that record again and clicking on delete again. This marks the record for deletion later.
- Save and close the Database Edit window.
- To delete the records permanently, select Utilities Rebuild database. Note: If you are using an ODBC database (EZSurvey Pro only), then you need to save your .EZF file to update the database.