E-Mail - Create an Address Book
Create an Address Book:
You can create a custom address book if you require fields other than the regular ones. This is used to show additional information about your addressees. If you are using the mailmerge function in Bulk Email to generate personalized messages to people, add additional fields to be included in the text of the email.
To save the Address Book you just created, you need to click on File menu in the Address Book window and then click on either Save or Save As. The Save file window opens. Enter the file name you prefer (e.g. addressbook) and choose the path where you want to save the address book file. Just leave the saved type as Tab delimited (ASC).
- On the main menu, select File New Mailing List. The Address Book window opens.
- Select View Insert record. The Add record window opens.
- Add records to the Address Book by providing the following information.
Name: receiver's name
Email Address: receiver's email address available
Phone Number: receiver's telephone number
Status: do not check any of them, just leave it there.
- Select the SAVE button when you are done.
- If you want to add more than one record to the Address Book, please repeat the steps 2 and 3.