Install - Setup
To setup EZSurvey or EZSurvey Pro, you must first obtain a licensed copy. Contact Raosoft, Inc. or visit our web site at http://www.raosoft.com. Then, select Products/Updates to download the latest version of EZSurvey. Fill out the information form and select the Download button.
Once you have a copy of the EZSurvey installer. Double click it to activate the setup.
An installation consists of putting EZSurvey (the desktop application) on one computer.
- Double click the setup program to install EZSurvey.
- You will be asked, "Where should EZSurvey Pro be installed?". The default location is:
- You will be asked, "Where should Setup place the Program's shortcuts?". The default location is: Raosoft
- You will be asked if you want to Create a desktop icon and Create a Quick Launch icon. Select the appropriate boxes.
- When the Setup is ready to install, select Install.
- After the installation, you will be prompted to enter your Registration information. Enter your information and press Continue.
- When the Setup has finished, You will have the option of Launching EZSurvey. Select Finish.
- You can access EZSurvey by selecting Start Programs Raosoft EZSurvey
To do an installation on another computer, follow these instructions on the other computer. To do a network installation, see Network Install