Utilities Menu (Main) - Select Dictionaries
The Select Dictionaries window lets you add unique words to your dictionary.
You can add custom words to your dictionary by typing in the word in the text box where it says "Words:". Then press the Add word button to add it to the list of custom words.
This is an alternate spelling option for the word in the dictionary.
When a custom word is selected, the Action option lets you choose what the dictionary does with that word.
- Auto change (use case of other word): when the dictionary sees the word it automatically changes it to the word in the Other word box.
- Auto change (use case of checked word)
- Conditionally change (use case of other word): when the dictionary sees the word it suggests the Other word option.
- Conditionally change (use case of checked word): when the dictionary sees the word it prompts you to change it.
- Ignore (skip): just skips the word.
- Exclude (treat as misspelled): it prompt you to change the word.
Note: when updating any of these fields you must press the Add word button to store the changes.
The Files option lets you add or remove dictionary language files. (.TLX, .DIC, or .TXT)
Adds dictionary words from a text file.
Saves a copy of the dictionary words in a text file.