Utilities Menu (Edit Form) - Import Web Data
Use this command to import the data that has been downloaded from a web server. As EZSurvey imports data, it reformats dates, times, and numbers.
- Have the survey file opened (see how to open EZSurvey project).
- Make sure the path to the database that stores the survey response is valid.
- Select Utilities Import web data. The Select file window opens.
- Select the downloaded web data ASCII file ( usually called download.asc) and click on the Open button. The dialog box opens and displays the number of records that have been imported into the database.
- Select Database View database to verify that the new survey records have been added to the database.