Database Menu - Export to XML
This Export to XML plugin will export all of the data from the EZSurvey database to an XML file.
- Select Database View database to make sure that you have records in your database.
- Close the View database window.
- Select Database Export to XML
- An XML file will be created with all of the records in the database. In the default case, the response codes are output to the database.
- The root of the XML document is called database
- Each record has the element tag record
- Each data cell has the element tag data
- Each record has a unique id
- Each data cell has a name, type, and a data value.